welcome to the end of the thought process.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Arrival

And yet again, I am attempting this whole "blog" thing one more time. I have made several attempts in the past and, for some reason hidden in the dark recesses of my mind, I still feel that I am a "blogger" when past attempts have indicated otherwise (heavy sigh heaved here). So, I am dedicating my wee corner of cyberspace to all the things that come into my head and feel that I need some sort of outlet to share. Things that I feel strongly about, that piss me off, that amuse me and that I'd like to discuss, et cetera. I am also probably going to fill this space up with items that highlight my vast interest in all things pop-culture. Some embarrassingly geeky and others embarrassingly geeky. So, here it is and here I am and maybe I'll meet some cool folk along the way, but hopefully, this time, I'll actually be able to do this and I can finally proclaim to all, "I AM A BLOGGER."


Slainte,

R.J.

No comments: