welcome to the end of the thought process.

Monday, December 10, 2007

This Just In

Here it is Gentle Readers, the first official poster for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I'm still not crazy about that title, but I guess I'll just have to deal. The poster is kind of cool and in the same vein as the other Indiana Jones movies but is it just me or is the poster done in such a way as to de-emphasise the fact that Harrison Ford is an "old guy" now? In any event, I'm totally all about this movie.

Directed by Steven Spielberg, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull stars Harrison Ford (Firewall), Cate Blanchett (Elizabeth: The Golden Age) and Shia Labeouf (Transformers). Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will be released by Paramount Pictures on 22 May, 2008. More information as it becomes available.

No comments: