welcome to the end of the thought process.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Why Don't You Get "Lost"?

This trailer looks very cool. I drool each time I watch it, but that could be because of Matthew Fox. I am so stoked about this upcoming season of Lost. Let's just hope that the writers strike is resolved soon, although, that doesn't look like it's going to happen with both sides digging in and no new negotiations scheduled. Last I read, Lost had about half of their episodes for the season completed, so, it remains to be seen whether ABC will start the season with a potential break or if the season premiere will be put on hold. According to the trailer, the season premiere will be in February 2008. I just gotta say, this damn strike sure has thrown a spanner into my TV viewing.

No comments: