welcome to the end of the thought process.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Coming Soon

He's definitely older and grayer, but he's still Indiana Jones. Some new pictures have surfaced from the new Indiana Jones movie, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (such an awkward title) and I thought that I would share them with you, Gentle Readers.

I have to admit, in the beginning I was approaching this
movie with a lot of trepidation. I was just not convinced that this could work almost 20 years after the last installment of the series. However, as more information and photos are leaked, I have to admit my interest and excitement are rising. This could actually be an awesome movie. My fingers are crossed anyway.

Directed by
Steven Spielberg, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull stars Harrison Ford (Firewall, 2006), Cate Blanchett (Elizabeth: The Golden Age, 2007) and Shia Lebeouf (Transformers, 2007). Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will be realeased by Paramount Pictures on 22 May, 2008.

No comments: