welcome to the end of the thought process.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Soundtrack Of My Life

I have a soundtrack to my life. A collection of songs that explains a moment in time. Those songs that clearly articulated what I was feeling or expressed a thought that I couldn't. A collection of songs that take me back , whether good or not so good, and help me see how far I've come. Sometimes a song resurfaces and is relevant in my life again. Sometimes, it like a wave on the shore; with you for a brief moment and then gone and yet always there because it is a part of something larger. I've had a lot happen in this past year that I won't go into, but this song has been a recent addition to the soundtrack of my life. It sums up my life these past several months and I'm speaking lyrically, not the subject of the video.



No comments: