welcome to the end of the thought process.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Moving On

Gentle Readers, firstly, let me extend my thanks to those of you who are reading my blog. I honestly thought that my friends and I would be the only ones. Secondly, I'm going to be taking a bit of a hiatus. I'm in the process of moving away from London, Ontario, so, once I'm in my new digs and a bit settled, I shall return. So, check back in about a week.

I have to admit, there is not much about London that I'm going to miss. I have lived here for a little over 3 years and I have never once felt at home. London is ultra conservative, the people are just not friendly and it's a wee bit backward. So, it's time to move along and start a new chapter of my life. What I will miss is my friends. I am one lucky bugger to have had these amazing people in my life and they mean more to me than I could ever tell them. If you guys are reading this, thank you for everything. I will miss you all very, very much.

No comments: